Choosing a large woodstove?
This is one of the most popular models and a true performer. The Jøtul F 500 Oslo woodstove features both front and left side-loading convenience to go with its legendary non-catalytic clean-burn combustion efficiency.
With its signature Gothic Arch design and large fire viewing area, the Jøtul F 500 Oslo is the the best selling non-catalytic cast iron woodstove in North America.
- Front and left side-loading door – the industry’s largest
- Mobile home approved
- Features Jøtul’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Incorporates Jøtul’s non-catalytic clean burn technology
- Emission: 3.20 gram/hr
- Heating capacity: Up to 2,000 SQFT
- Approx weight: 445 lb
- sLog size: Up to 24 in
- Flue Outlet: 6 in
- Efficiency: 75%
- Flue exit options:Top and Rear
- Max output: 70,000 BTU
- Ash solution: Yes