The Destination 2.3-I insert is really a blend of technological improvement and design advancement. It first started with the choice of cast iron as the material of choice for the smooth, contemporary surround. The faceplate was then developed to allow a flush finish with the masonry fireplace. Maintenance of electrical components was made easy with the conception of a slick, drawer-like system to which the blower assembly attaches. Insertion into larger openings is facilitated by the installation of an optional sheet metal backing that conveniently attaches to the cast iron faceplate.
- Model Number: EB00021
- 75,000 BTU/hr.
- Heating capacity : 500 to 2,100 sq. ft.
- Firebox volume : 2.1 cu. ft.
- Maximum log length : 20″
- Self-cleaning glass system
- Ultra-quiet 110 CFM blower
- Reversible door
- Cast iron faceplate (included) : 36″W X 25 1/8″H
- Optimum efficiency : 77,2%
- Tested by Intertek as per applicable standards (EPA/CSA/UL/ULC and/or others)
- Bottom faceplate backing plate panels 6″H x 44″W or 6″H x 50″W
- Faceplate backing plate panels 29″H x 44″W or 29″H x 50″W
- Fresh air kit 5″
- Projection kit 2″ or 4″
- Fire screen