The smooth shapes of the cast iron combined with the contemporary style of the Destination 2.3 make this stove the perfect choice to align style and heating power, wood heating: a modern and efficient energy, witness of our evolution through the Ages. Logs can be easily placed underneath the large firebox, making the Destination 2.3 a convenient and elegant heating appliance.
Dedicated users will appreciate the standard blower to further harness the exceptional convection power offered by this stove.
- Model Number: EB00022
- 75,000 BTU/hr.
- Heating capacity : 500 to 2,100 sq. ft.
- Firebox volume : 2.1 cu. ft.
- Maximum log length : 20″
- Self-cleaning glass system
- Ash drawer with safety lid
- Blower included
- Quick connect thermodisc kit
- Reversible door
- Mobile home approved
- Optimum efficiency : 77,2%
- Tested by Intertek as per applicable standards (EPA/CSA/UL/ULC and/or others)
- Side panels kit brushed stainless (AC01329) or painted black (AC01328)
- Fire screen (AC01315)
- Insulated fresh air intake pipe 4’Length / 5″ Diameter (AC02090)