Fireplaces have long graced our living rooms or family rooms. Thousands of styles have been created over the past 30 years alone. But how have they done in terms of performance and efficiency? A quick look at the facts will show that the Solution 2.5ZC is a member of the new generation of wood fireplaces that clearly set themselves apart from other decorative fireplaces. The Solution 2.5ZC is a slow-combustion fireplace that has been developed to provide heating with superb efficiency.
Further to offering a stylish look, the Solution 2.5ZC meets the EPA particulate emissions standard, which makes it the fireplace of choice for the new generation of consumers who want to use wood as a renewable and clean source of heating.
- Model Number: EB00016
- 75,000 BTU/hr.
- Heating capacity: 500 to 2,100 sq.ft.
- 2.5 cubic foot firebox
- Log length up to 21″
- Adjustable handle
- Self-cleaning glass system
- Heat-activated twin 200 CFM blower included
- Approved on Selkirk, Simpson Dura-Vent, Security Chimneys, American Metal, Oliver Macleod, and ICC
- Optimum efficiency : 77%
- Tested by Intertek as per applicable standards (EPA/CSA/UL/ULC and/or others)
- Black, gold or brushed nickel plated door overlay
- Rustic style cast iron black top louver
- Steel top louver ; black, gold plated or brushed nickel plated
- Fire screen
- 3″ Adapter for fresh air kit
- Hot air gravity kit
- Forced air kit
- 3″ insulated flex duct (10 feet)