The wood heat cognoscenti immediately recognize Solution 2.9 as the top of the line in wood heating devices. The steel top alone – at 5/16 of an inch thick – says volumes about the design! The firebox is oriented front-to-back to accept logs up to 19” long. The secondary air supply is balanced front, top and back using a clever system of pilots strategically placed in the firebox. The result is simple, effective and incredibly clean heat. Despite its large size, Solution 2.9 produces average particulate emissions of 4.3 g/hr.
- Model Number: EB00004
- 85,000 BTU/hr.
- Heating capacity : 500 to 2,300 sq. ft.
- Firebox volume : 2.9 cu. ft.
- Maximum log length : 19″
- Self-cleaning glass system
- Ash drawer with safety lid
- Optimum efficiency : 76%
- Tested by Intertek as per applicable standards (EPA/CSA/UL/ULC and/or others)
- Pedestal or cast iron legs (black, gold plated or brushed nickel plated)
- Cast iron door overlay (black, gold plated or brushed nickel plated)
- Ultra-quiet 120 CFM blower with variable speed control and thermodisc
- Adapter for fresh air kit
- Insulated fresh air intake pipe 4’Length / 5″ Diameter
- Air mate