A good portable gas grill should be sturdy, with good grilling characteristics, but also lightweight and easily transported. At 24 pounds and folding up into a briefcase sized grill the O-Grill is all these. The porcelain coated cast iron cooking grates are going to give good grilling characteristics from this single burner grill. This portable grill can be set up and lit in seconds and be ready to grill in a few minutes. One of the reasons that this portable is so lightweight is that the body is stamped steel, making it a little more fragile than ridged body grills, what what you would expect from a small, portable.
- 225 square inch porcelain coated cast iron cooking area
- 9,450 BTU maximum output from the main stainless steel burner
- 24 pound carry weight
- Enameled stamped steel construction with plastic handles
- Push button piezoelectric ignition
- Available in five colors
- Tanks either the 14.1 or 16.4 ounce disposable propane tanks